Xero - Beautiful Accounting Software
Secure Tax Pty Ltd are proud to be Xero Partners.
What is Xero?
Xero is an online accounting software that has been designed for small to medium sized businesses. It makes managing the financial health of your business more transparent, straightforward and fun. Xero runs using the cloud so it’s easy to collaborate with us as we're both looking at the same real-time information from your business.
Is Xero right for my business?
We can work with you to decide if Xero is right for you. We've helped businesses from a range of industries make the move to Xero and can advise you on the conversion process from your current system. We are familiar with add-ons available for Xero such as Payroll and Stock Control which can help take your business to the next level.
Six ways Xero can help your business
Xero automatically imports all your bank, credit card and Paypal transactions meaning there is no need to manually enter information. Once the data is in Xero its intuitive bank reconciliation matches your transactions for you so all you need to do is double check and click OK.
Create and send beautiful invoices in Xero. The layout is fully customisable letting you create professional invoices you're proud of. It's easy to email invoices to your customers who can choose to pay online so you get paid quicker. Xero will even tell you when your invoice has been opened so no more "lost invoice" excuses. Repeating invoices can be automated, saving you from having to send them out manually each time.
Control of Your Bills
Xero clearly lets you see what you owe and when it's due. Payments can be planned and scheduled ahead of time so you can stay in control of your cash flow. Adding a bill to Xero is simple and you can make batch payments of multiple bills via online banking, saving you from having to pay each one individually. Recurring bills can be set up so the future doesn't hold any surprises for your bank balance.
One-click Financial Reports
With one-click you can create reports and budgets all using your real-time business data. Reports are interactive and you can drill down into the source transactions.
Xero takes all the hard work out of preparing your GST by automatically calculating your return. There are over 40 reports including profit & loss, balance sheet and many more.
Work from Anywhere
You can access Xero from anywhere, at anytime - all you need is access to the internet on your PC, Laptop, Mac or tablet. There is nothing to install or update and Xero automatically backs-up everything for you. Better still you can access Xero through your smartphone. Xero Touch lets you manage your business from your pocket.
A World of Add-ons
Xero allows software developers from other companies to integrate their products in with Xero. Everything talks to each other saving you time and duplication of effort. From payroll to stock control to point of sale - there are add-ons for all your needs. New add-ons are created regularly increasing the possibilities for your business.
MYOB – Essentials Live and AccountRight Live
Secure Tax Pty Ltd are proud to be a MYOB Certified Consultant.
MYOB - Essentials Live and AccountRight Live
Secure Tax Pty Ltd are proud to be a MYOB Certified Consultant. If you're looking to become more involved in the management of accounts and payroll in your business but don't know where to start, then talk to us about how MYOB can help. MYOB has long been a name associated with business accounting and has a range of great products to suit businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Essentials keeps things simple. It's been designed for sole traders and small businesses that have limited accounting knowledge but are looking to take greater control of their accounts. Essentials runs completely from the cloud so you have the convenience of accessing your accounts from any internet browser, wherever you are. It has everything you need, and nothing you don't, to manage and grow your business.
- Anywhere access from the cloud.
- Gain a clear picture of your cashflow and link to your bank accounts.
- Prepare GST calculations, send invoices, run reports and manage payroll.
- A Cashbook version is available for businesses with more simple needs.
- Get phone, email and live chat support from MYOB.
AccountRight has three different packages to provide more flexibility to businesses.
The main difference between AccountRight and Essentials is that AccountRight can run from your desktop, the cloud or both. This gives you the best of both worlds – you can still work on your accounts when you don't have access to the internet, but also be reassured that your data is securely backed up in the cloud and accessible to you from anywhere, at anytime. Your data can also be backed up on your local PC.
AccountRight does all the great things that Essentials does, but the different packages give you the options of adding on inventory management and time billing, as well as more detailed payroll and reporting options.
- Work on your accounts even when you don't have access to the internet.
- Securely back up your data in the cloud.
- Flexible packages covering all your business needs.
- One set of accounts which can be accessed by multiple users at the same time.
- Get phone, email and live chat support from MYOB.
Everything you need to take care of business.
Sage Business Cloud Accounting has features to support every step in your business process. Simple and secure online accounting you can access anywhere, at any time.
- Easy invoicing: Get paid faster by monitoring which invoices are due or overdue for payment, allowing you to follow up with your customers.
- Customer Zone: Give your customers access to your very own Customer Zone. Your customers will be able to view their invoices online, accept quotes and keep track of their statements!
- Bank Integration: No more importing, no more manual processing and no more bank reconciliations! Simply link your online bank account to our accounting solution and each day your accounting records will be updated automatically.
- Reports and Insight: Nothing is more important to you than the knowledge that your business is on the right track. With our customisable dashboards, you can gain visibility of how your business is performing 24/7.
- Payroll Addons: Manage your business accounting and payroll hand-in-hand. Your Payroll Module is accessible directly within Accounting, streamlining your workflow with intuitive user access, plus it's Single Touch Payroll ready so you can securely report payroll information to the ATO.
- Run Your Business from Anywhere: Access your online accounts wherever you are, from any internet enabled device, including PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablet devices.